Yes, to the extent that the Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) recognizes “BasicMed” as an acceptable form of medical certification for the flight and aircraft involved.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my existing policy?
- How can I get an additional insured endorsement?
- I received a message that my application requires “further review.” What does this mean?
- Does this policy cover me while I’m providing professional pilot services?
- What is the coverage territory on my policy?
- I’m receiving dual flight instruction with a Certified Flight Instructor in a non-owned aircraft, is this acceptable?
- Can I operate a Civil Air Patrol aircraft as pilot in command?
- Is “BasicMed” an acceptable level of medical certification?
- What's covered by my SkyWatch policy? (Sample Policy Included)